Flow-Tech PURE CS Carbon Whole-House Water Filter
Model(s): 109477(standard) & 109463(large)
You may ask yourself, what is a convenient, cost efficient way to effectively filter out many of the undesirable chemicals, nasty by-products, and organics commonly found in your water supplies. Well the answer would be Whole-House Carbon Water Filters.
Whole House Carbon CS Filters are designed for household use and ideal for improving your water's taste and smell.
When properly sized for your home, the system is expected to provide a minimum of 5-years, and effectively longer before the media needs to be replaced, and it needs to contain the proper type of carbon based on your water’s content. The variance in longevity is based on water consumption levels and the levels of impurities in your water supply. The carbon beds can be redone when the effectiveness of the carbon has been used past its point of efficiency.
10x54 Tank 1.5 Cubic Feet
- up to 4 bathrooms
- 18 Gallons per minute peak flow rate
13x54 Tank 2.0 Cubic Feet
- Up to 6 bathrooms
- 22 Gallons per minute peak flow rate
- Clean, filtered water from every tap
- Reduction or removal of chlorine, chloramines and associated disinfectant by-products
- Improved taste on any beverages that require water (Coffee, Tea, Powdered Drinks)
- Protects your home's pipes against corrosive chemicals
- Reduce environmental waster and save money cutting out buying prepackaged water bottles
Customer & Employee Safety First
We truly care about the health and safety of our staff and customers. We wear full PPE gear to ensure everyone is protected.
Knowledgeable & Skilled Technicians
Our technicians undergo weekly continuing education classes and are tested weekly to ensure quality control, and customer satisfaction.
Reliable Honest Company
We provide peace of mind and stand behind our work with a 1-year warranty.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With the latest plumbing technology at our disposal, our team is prepared to handle your job in one trip.