Plumbing Services in Miramar, FL
Courteous, Punctual, and Professional Services for Every Customer
Every day, the team at Watermen Plumbing works hard to be the best in the business. We want to provide the best customer experience, from our initial conversation to when we shake hands at the end of the job. Our master-level plumbers can handle even the most complex plumbing projects.
Services We Provide in Miramar
Our fully trained and certified plumbers can tackle the spectrum of plumbing concerns, including these listed below:
- Backwater Valves. Backwater valves are usually required in homes that are below the water table to help keep sewage from back up into the home. These valves must be maintained and sometimes replaced. If your home has a sump pump, having a backwater valve installed will provide extra protection against a sewage backup.
- Drain Issues. Pouring liquid drain cleaner down your faucet doesn’t always do the trick. When your drains won’t clear and repeatedly clog, we will examine why this is happening and can repair the problem.
- Leak Detection and Repair. A small leak can lead to huge repairs if not repaired in a timely manner. Not only does a leak waste money, but leaks can also lead to water stains, mold, and mildew. These problems are unsightly and can trigger allergies and other health issues.
- Sewer Services. The pipes in your home are not the only ones under the homeowner’s responsibility. The pipes that leave your house and connect to the public sewer line are also the homeowner’s responsibility. For some Miramar homes, this infrastructure is aging and being blocked by tree roots and other debris. Call on us to investigate the source of your problem if you are experiencing backups and overflows in your home. We can also help you convert an old septic system to connect with a municipal sewer line.
- Water Heaters. Some things aren’t meant to last forever. Your water heater is one of them. If you are noticing leaks, reduced water flow, strange noises, or discolored water, call Watermen Plumbing to inspect your water heater. Whether it is repair or replacement, we can handle the job. We can also install tankless water heaters (electric and gas). These water heaters have lower monthly energy costs and are more compact than traditional water heaters.
- Water Filtration. We all need to drink plenty of water each day. That healthy habit is hard to keep when you don’t like the smell or taste of your water. A water filtration system can improve the taste and smell of your water, but that’s just the start. The system can filter out bacteria and microbes as well as chemicals and metals. Clean water helps your body run better and extends the life of appliances that use water.
- Whole Home Repiping. Older pipes are susceptible to failure and to contaminating the water you use for cooking, showering, and brushing your teeth. We have the know-how to bring your entire home up to code with the most up-to-date materials available. Safer and more reliable, you will have peace of mind when those dangerous pipes are gone. But we don’t just rehab the plumbing in existing homes. We also bring our same outstanding customer service to new construction jobs.
Commercial Plumbing Services
The same know-how and professionalism we bring to residential projects are brought to our commercial plumbing services as well. Businesses have many of the same issues that can pop up in our homes: leaks, backed-up toilets, inconsistent water pressure, poor water quality, and more. We can take care of all these nuisances.
Whether your business needs boiler room repairs or new toilets installed, we can take on any plumbing job. No project is too small or too large for our expert team.
Call Watermen Plumbing for Your Miramar Home & Commercial Plumbing Needs
Plumbing is the unsung hero of modern life. It’s often taken for granted until it doesn’t work. When toilets won’t flush, leaks ruin the floors, or sewage backs up into the home, not having a properly working plumbing system can be disastrous.
Call on Watermen Plumbing to investigate the root of the problem and provide the solution. We are so sure of our work that we offer a 1-year warranty on everything we do. Some plumbing problems are emergencies. We know that so we offer same-day service!
Customer & Employee Safety First
We truly care about the health and safety of our staff and customers. We wear full PPE gear to ensure everyone is protected.
Knowledgeable & Skilled Technicians
Our technicians undergo weekly continuing education classes and are tested weekly to ensure quality control, and customer satisfaction.
Reliable Honest Company
We provide peace of mind and stand behind our work with a 1-year warranty.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With the latest plumbing technology at our disposal, our team is prepared to handle your job in one trip.